RHM Consultants COVID-19 Policy
To our valued clients,
Given the ongoing situation relating to COVID-19 across Australia, at RHM Consultants we are moving forward with the following precautionary measures in order to take a pro-active approach in containing the impact of this virus.
At this point, we are pleased to advise that RHM Consultants have no reported cases of COVID-19.
However, we are mindful of the importance of working together with a shared focus on the well-being and safety of our employees and clients whilst maintaining a commitment to project timelines. Some project times may be affected due to circumstances beyond
In addition to the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines, and given the ongoing concerns of COVID-19, we are continuing to follow the below process to help reduce the spread:
- We have ceased staff attendance at seminars and conferences until further notice.
- We have existing policies in place that allow our staff to work from home and our business is well equipped to work remotely as and when necessary.
- We have put in additional hygiene procedures for staff working in the office and onsite during inspections of residential/commercial lots.
- Face to face meetings with clients are being encouraged to be conducted via telephone and or video conferencing.
- All deliveries and invoicing will be contactless where practical.
The following questions will be asked when an owner/occupier contacts our office to book an inspection appointment, by our Consultant on the day of the inspection and if you are a visitor to our office located at Level 4, 224 Victoria Road, Drummoyne and/or Suite G.02, 385 Sydney Road, Balgowlah.
- In the past 14 days, have you travelled from overseas, visited locations or venues listed as a risk of COVID-19 by the Australian Government Department of Health?
- In the past 14 days, have you had contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or a person under monitoring for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and waiting on the result?
- Do you or anyone in your household have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you in self-isolation?
If the answer is yes to the above risk-management questions the inspection will not be proceeding at that lot and alternative arrangements will be made. If you are a visitor to our site, you will not be allowed to enter our premises.
All visitors to our offices located at Level 4, 224 Victoria Road, Drummoyne and Suite G.02, 385 Sydney Road, Balgowlah must sign the register at the front desk with all the required contact details.
Minimising disruption to our clients is a high priority for us, second only to the health and well-being of our staff, our clients, and the community in general. RHM Consultants remains fully operational and is continuing work as normal.
Should you have any further queries or wish to discuss our measures, please contact our office on 9819-6022.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Curtis Payne BE (Civil) MIEAust