RHM Consultants COVID-19 Policy
To our valued clients,
Given the quickly changing situation relating to COVID-19 across Australia, at RHM Consultants we are moving forward with the following precautionary measures in order to take a pro-active approach in containing the impact of this virus.
At this point, we are pleased to advise that RHM Consultants have no reported cases of COVID-19.
However, we are mindful of the importance of working together with a shared focus on the well-being and safety of our employees and clients whilst maintaining a commitment to project timelines. Some project times may be affected due to circumstances beyond our control.
In addition to the Australian Governments travel restrictions, and given the growing concerns of COVID-19, we have taken the following steps to help reduce the spread:
- We have ceased staff attendance at seminars and conferences until further notice.
- We have existing policies in place that allow our staff to work from home and our business is well equipped to work remotely as and when necessary.
- We have put in additional hygiene procedures for staff working in the office and onsite.
- Face to face meetings with clients are being encouraged to be conducted via telephone and or video conferencing.
- Site inspections for buildings currently under construction are still going ahead, however, this is subject to change dependant on the advice of the Australian authorities.
The following questions will be asked when an owner/occupier contacts our office to book an appointment for any inspections, when we attend the premises for inspection and if you are a visitor to our office located at Level 4, 224 Victoria Road, Drummoyne;
- Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you returned from a cruise in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days that is unwell?
- Have you been tested for Corona/Covid-19 and waiting on the result?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you in self-isolation?
If the answer is yes to the above risk-management questions the inspection will not be proceeding at that lot and alternative arrangements will be made. If you are a visitor to our site, you will not be allowed to enter our premises.
Minimising disruption to our clients is a high priority for us, second only to the health and well-being of our staff, our clients, and the community in general. RHM Consultants remains fully operational and is continuing work as normal.
Should you have any further queries or wish to discuss our measures, please contact our office on 9819-6022.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Curtis Payne BE (Civil) MIEAust