RHM Consultants COVID-19 Policy
To our valued clients,
Given the ongoing situation relating to COVID-19 across Australia, at RHM Consultants we are continuing to move forward with the following precautionary measures by taking a pro-active approach in containing the impact of this virus.
At this point, we are pleased to advise that RHM Consultants have no reported cases of COVID-19.
However, we are mindful of the importance of working together with a shared focus on the well-being and safety of our employees and clients whilst maintaining a commitment to project timelines. Some project times may be affected due to circumstances beyond our control.
In addition to the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines and given the ongoing concerns of COVID-19.
We are continuing to adhere to the recommended guidelines to help reduce the spread:
- Attendance of seminars and conferences are minimal, and we are only attending when the recommended guidelines are being followed by the organisers.
- We continue to have existing policies in place that allow our staff to work remotely as and when necessary.
- We have put in additional hygiene procedures for staff working in the office and onsite during inspections of residential/commercial lots.
- Face to face meetings with clients are being encouraged to be conducted via telephone and or video conferencing.
- All deliveries and invoicing will be contactless where practical.
The following notification will be added to all inspection notification letters and external emails.
“Due to global concerns regarding COVID-19. If you are self-isolating, at risk or symptomatic. It is essential you notify RHM Consultants prior to your scheduled booking and where possible an alternative inspection date may be arranged.
Please notify our office at the time of your booking if you have any concerns, are at high risk and require our Engineers to wear a mask on the day of your inspection.
For further updates regarding Coronavirus from NSW Health, click here.”
All visitors to our offices located at Level 4, 224 Victoria Road, Drummoyne and Suite G.02, 385 Sydney Road, Balgowlah must sign the register at the front desk with all the required contact details or use the QR Code.
Minimising disruption to our clients is a high priority for us, second only to the health and well-being of our staff, our clients, and the community in general. RHM Consultants remains fully operational and is continuing to work as normal.
Should you have any further queries or wish to discuss our measures, please contact our office on 9819-6022.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Curtis Payne BE (Civil) MIEAust